||Number of Days
||Any Graduate or Post Graduate with 0 to 8 years of experience in HR domain.
||Monday to Friday, 09:30 AM to 06:30 PM
|Syllabus (in brief)
- E- Learning (Self Study)
- Introduction to SAP overview
- Configuration of master data & Time
- Management in HR
- Explanation on the basic processes of HR
- Reporting structure in HRM
- Configuration of Payroll
- Organizational management
- Integrated Case Study
What is SAP HCM?
SAP Human Capital Management (SAP HCM) is one of the key modules in SAP and is also called SAP Human Resource (HR). SAP HCM Suite helps HR drive business execution with solutions that are comprehensive, engaging, and flexible enough to start anywhere and still go everywhere.
Human Capital Management module of SAP helps your organization to hire and retain the right people, manage the work environment, streamline HR processes, ensure legal compliance, and create a people-centric organization.
SAP HCM contains many sub modules and all these modules are integrated with each other.
The key modules are as follows –
- Organizational Management – Organizational Management includes Personnel development, Personnel cost planning and event management.
- Time Management – Time management includes time recording, attendance, time schedule, shift management, etc.
- Personnel Administration – Personnel Administration includes personal and organizational structure, Info types, integration with time and payroll, etc.
- Payroll – Payroll deals with payroll types, payroll group configuration, primary and secondary wages, gross pay, bonus, etc.
- Recruitment – Recruitment includes hiring an employee, maintaining HR master data, etc.
- Training and Event Management – Training and Event Management deals with identifying training needs, scheduling training, training cost management, etc.
- Travel Management – Travel Management includes managing official trips, cost management for travel, travel expenses, etc.