||3 Weeks and 2 day (17 days)
||Number of Days
- Any graduate/post graduate with 2+ years of experience in Project Management.
- Project managers who have experience in budgeting, planning scheduling or team members who have been associated with project planning system
- Experienced SAP consultant
||Monday to Friday, 09:30 AM to 06:30 PM
|Syllabus (in brief)
- Overview of the basic functions in SAP Project System
- Various structure in project management
- Work Breakdown & Standard Structure
- Plan and control project logistics using the SAP project system.
- Workflows in the project
- Cross-Application Time Sheet
- Progress Tracking
- Cost, revenue and structure planning
- Information system structures
- Information system controlling
- Progress Analysis
- Area controlling
- Integrated Case Study
What is SAP PS?
SAP Project Systems (PS) is integrated project management tool used for planning and managing projects. It has several tools that enables the project management process such as cost and planning budget, scheduling, requisitioning of materials and services.
SAP Project Systems helps to manage and support all the SAP Projects in company. It is a source to organization for planning, scheduling, collection and generation revenue and expenditure.